The Bonaire MB4-20 XA heater has an output of 20kW with a 4 Star energy rating and extra air flow.
The secret to the MB4’s outstanding energy efficiency is its unique multi-tube heat exchanger with its modulating gas valve and modulating room air fan that minimises gas usage and maximises the heat transfer to your home. The MB4 also offers you the choice of the Navigator Remote Controller or the Navigator Wall Mounted Controller, which are both fully programmable with 4 integrated zones* for total heat control. There is also an option to upgrade to an 8 zone system.** The Bonaire MB4, using the advanced technology of unique modulation, is able to match the load requirements of your home by reducing its heating capacity to 10%.*** This reduces gas consumption, giving you reduced energy bills while providing the ultimate in comfort. Of course, the MB4 comes with the peace of mind of a 5 year domestic parts and labour warranty and 10 year parts only warranty on the heat exchanger and burner.
Benefits of a Bonaire MB4 4 star unit
The Bonaire MB4 4 star has all the benefits of the 3 star plus more.
• Choice of NEW Navigator controllers
• Modulating valve automatically adjusts the gas rate as the home approaches set temperature = reduced energy bills
• Auto-adjusting variable-speed room air fan, further enhancing the benefit of modulation and energy savings
• Integrated 4 zone* control standard – heat only the rooms you want
• Quiet and efficient operation
• Save on running costs
• Range of internal and external models available
• Unique multi-tube heat exchanger delivering maximum energy efficiency up to 84%
• Induced draft combustion for improved energy efficiency
• Electronic ignition eliminating the need for a pilot light
• Easy Installation
• Advanced technology
• Environmentally conscious design
• Backed by Bonaire’s own National Service Division
• External model in Colorbond® cabinet
• Engineered for Australian conditions
• Compatible with Bonaire Inverter Dual Cycle Systems
• Option of 8 integrated zones**
*4 zone standard. Individual zone motors supplied by installer at additional cost.
**8 zone system is an option supplied and installed by installer at additional cost.
***Subject to zoning and duct requirements.