Best Price HVAC Refund Policy
The correct selection and purchase of goods from Best Price HVAC are the responsibility of the consumer. Best Price HVAC do not provide refunds for change of mind and when goods chosen are found to be unsuitable.
Contact Best Price HVAC 1300 626 450 as soon as possible to request return and replacement of goods prior to unpacking and installation if goods arrive damaged in transit.
Manufacturers’ Warranty applies to goods and all rights as per Australian Consumer Law will be upheld such as outlined in the Consumer Guarantee.
Summary of Consumer Guarantee applying to goods is listed below. Refer to Australian Consumer Law website for further details.
- Suppliers and manufacturers guarantee that goods are of acceptable quality
when sold to a consumer.
- A supplier guarantees that goods will be reasonably fit for any purpose the
consumer or supplier specified.
- Suppliers and manufacturers guarantee that their description of goods (for
example, in a catalogue or television commercial) is accurate.
- A supplier guarantees that goods will match any sample or demonstration
model and any description provided.
- Suppliers and manufacturers guarantee that the goods will satisfy any extra
promises made about them (express warranties).
- A supplier guarantees they have the right to sell the goods (clear title), unless
they alerted the consumer before the sale that they had ‘limited title’.
- A supplier guarantees that no one will try to repossess or take back goods, or
prevent the consumer using the goods, except in certain circumstances – see
- A supplier guarantees that goods are free of any hidden securities or charges
and will remain so, except in certain circumstances.
- Manufacturers or importers guarantee they will take reasonable steps to
provide spare parts and repair facilities for a reasonable time after purchase